Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Introduction to the Cults exposed from A-Z

Shalom & Gday All,
This Weblog is here to expose the known cults of the world, From A-Z.

We will be startin off with Islam & movin on Others along the way.
feel free 2 let me know your comments, as i will write these blogs from the Heart.
Im ready for all Persecution that will come my way whether it be from Believers or Non Believers.

I will also be usin many sourced links to expose All Known cults.

I'm also love to write, read & study.
an some of my hobbies are fishin, campin, an Obeying B'H for he is Echad(is one).

In this world you only live once, an only once you have the opportunity to live, our days are neither long or short, but like that of a lily in the field 1 day bloomin, an easily within the next could be withering away in the fire.

From Shofar

"The Shofar Has Sounded, Hear its call"

No comments: